Wednesday, February 16, 2011

group B streptococcus,GBS

First, what is B streptococcus: B streptococcus is a normal bacteria, often in pregnant women, reproductive tract, the rectum can be found, about 10% to 30% of pregnant women, can be sub-objects in vagina found that B streptococcus.

Second, the neonatal B Streptococcus way. B streptococcus infection usually can be divided into "early onset" and "delayed" kind of place types, early-onset group B streptococcal infection, a high infant mortality at birth, often immediately after birth incidence in order to " vertical transmission "as the main reason, that is, the labor or the production process within the infected infants by the mother's womb, causing sepsis, pneumonia or meningitis, is more often respiratory symptoms, such as shortness of breath, apnea, body fat Purple and so on. The infection often occurs late in the week after the production to "the level of infection" as the main reason.

Third, how to diagnose B streptococcus. According to the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention, American Academy of Pediatrics and the U.S. proposal of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, pregnant women at 35-37 weeks of pregnancy to accept B streptococcus screening. Screening approach is taken in the vaginal and anal specimens for bacterial culture.

Fourth, how to prevent neonatal group B streptococcal infection. Screening of pregnant women found to have B streptococcus, usually in the labor process of preventive antibiotic treatment is recommended to reduce the neonatal morbidity of the machine. In addition, the previous litter and B streptococci are found in prenatal group B streptococcal disease by bacteria, these high-risk pregnant women in the labor process, also recommended the use of prophylactic antibiotic treatment, the high-risk impose preventive antibiotic treatment of pregnant women can significantly lower the effective ratio of neonatal infection.

1 comment:

  1. My little princess is so beautiful) I underwent using Dr Itua Herbal Medicine. I had a miscarriage 7 years ago. I still can’t hold back my tears when I remember that horrible period of my life. After my loss I couldn’t get back to life for a long time. I’m glad I have my husband. He gave me support I needed the most. Together we can do everything! We wanted to have kids for a really long time. We’ve gone through a lot, but if you want something badly, you’ll get it! I had to search online on how i can use herbal remedy due to my infertility then i came across Dr Itua how he cure all kind diseases and helped a lady from Kansas City to get pregnant so i contacted him on email,He gave me some guidelines to follow he also send me his herbal medicine via courier service which he instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks really i did and after 7 days of having intercourse with my husband few days later i noticed my period didn't come then i decided to go for check up i was pregnant with a baby,Dr Itua is a genuine miracle man..I've got pregnant from first attempt. We were over the moon! Our girls were born in May 2015. We've just celebrated their first birthday. Finally joy and peace came to our family.Here his Email/Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967/  drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com He cure the following...infertility Liver/kidney Inflammatory,Diabetes,Herpes Virus, Lupus, HPV, Cancer, Hiv/Aids, Hepatitis, Als, MS, Menstrual Cramp,  Fibroid.

    ReplyDelete